Owlish Mutterings
12/03/2004
 
Life vs me
Life owes me nuthin -> I owe life nuthin I owe life nuthin -> Life owes me nuthin There's a RPG named Torg in which a certain group of people is aligned to Good or Evil. It is intentionally simplistic: a good person acts mostly in ways that benefit a group, an evil person acts mostly in ways that benefit himself [or herself, or itself, or veself... English needs better pronouns]. My parents are clearly aligned to good. I think I was aligned to good, but over the past couple of years switched to evil. Maybe. If all of these people are good, how come I rarely benefit from things that benefit the group? If all of these people are evil, do I have to be evil to be happy? Does any of this make any sense in the real world?

Comments:
Excellent, love it! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger