Owlish Mutterings
1/26/2005
 
Life
Ok, I've got 2 aunts, both divorced, both with children [my cousins] who are somewhat younger than me. The eldest of my cousins lives on the north side of Houston. This weekend both aunts and at least 2 other cousins are coming into town just to hang out, as far as I can tell. I wouldn't mind hanging out with them, but they picked the freakin first weekend of Mardi Gras to come down. Makes it unlikely I'll be able to or want to head up to the north side of Houston, which takes about 1 1/2 hours on a normal day and all bets are off that weekend. The second weekend is bigger, but traffic still sucks the first. Bleh. Maybe 10% of the weekends of the year at most I wouldn't be able to join them, and they pick this weekend. It may end up being awkward in other ways, it may end up fun. It's unlikely to end up in a drunken orgy. Oh well.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 2000 isuzu trooper egr valve Building a porsche 944 track car
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger