Owlish Mutterings
2/06/2005
 
Life
I'm heading up to the Tiny Texas Town tomorrow, to make sure my grandfather and brother are all right, and to do some odd jobs. I'll only have a dialup connection at times, so posting may be spotty. I've been having/remembering a lot more dreams than usual. Why, I don't know. I hope I'm not becoming prophetic, though, since I had a dream that would seem to indicate that a friend from medical school is dead. [I don't think that's it; his family has moved since I last had contact with them 2 years ago and he's in the military] Wandered around some, decided not to watch the Super Bowl in a bar. What did I find out this weekend? A person I know may have/have had breast cancer. Mainland Center has closed [at least its inpt psych unit], and UTMB's adult beds, instead of shrinking as I had read a couple of months ago, has increased, with 6 attendings and they are trying for 2 more residents to cope. I almost wonder if I've got Asperger's, since dealing with really fucked up people seems easy and dealing with "normal" people seems hard. I don't think that's it, I think it's more a confused upbringing and maybe some slightly off personality traits. But still. It gets annoying.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger