Owlish Mutterings
4/09/2005
 
Life and email
A mailing list from my college fraternity has suddenly become very active. Everyone is giving a short history of what's going on in their lives [nearly everyone, it seems, is married and has wonderful kids]. One guy sold his soul and is medical director for an insurance company. I felt like emailing some snide remark but he wouldn't know me from Adam, so, what's the point. No one from my year has posted yet. A couple of people I remember posted [seniors while I was a freshman or vice versa]. One guy who I almost expected to become a pastor didn't, but specifically mentions being heavily involved in his local church. The question is, should I post anything, and if so, should I mention my homosexuality, at least as a reason for not being married. I'm going to wait a while, see who else posts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger