Owlish Mutterings
5/13/2005
 
I'm back
I'm back; I survived. The floor is almost done - 3 panels left, each of which will require a little cutting. I left it for my dad mostly because he is much more anal about it than I am. He'll measure a cut that I know isn't physically possible to fit, then cut it several more times until it just barely fits. Me, if the crack around the border of the room is slightly larger, who cares? The molding will cover it anyway. So, I'm being anti-social this weekend, avoiding personal interaction that would lead to much babysitting. Tough. My temper's not the best right now, and I don't want to say some things I might regret later. On the other hand, why in the world are there fireworks going off over the harbor?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger